......ANDARE OLTRE A CIO' CHE VEDI...ANCHE SE PALPABILE, a volte la realtà è diversa...

Grazie per le vostre 144.000 visite, sono stimolanti .Clicca su foto.

Grazie per le vostre 144.000 visite, sono stimolanti .Clicca su foto.
Gay è bello....anche in vacanza in Vallèe d'Aoste

giovedì 9 settembre 2010

LOve..........

LOve love Love



Thoughts Of Making Love To You

How many times have I thought of you
And the many things I’d like to do.
I sleep at night with you on my mind,
One night with you, would be just fine.

You in your white robe is what I see,
you and me and how it could be
touching your lips with mine,
this is so divine.

To see you without that robe,
Your body to touch, caress, and probe.
I’d lay you down, your body to admire,
One look at you, sets my soul on fire.

I want to feel you, touch, and kiss,
send you into . . . . heavenly bliss,
I want you, need you, feel my desire,
Me inside you,
You inside me,
Making Love
we never tire.
I could make love to you
all night long,
You’re all too perfect
in this man’s eyes.
I Love ..You !

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Bella poesia... l'hai presa da un sito greco, vero?

GioPat ha detto...

esatto . Un sito molto bello .